This Memorable Day

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Nov 4 21:13:02 PST 2004

     --
Nomen Nescio wrote:
 > To label any argument that points out the obvious circumstance that
 > injustice feeds hatred as communist propaganda, is really only
 > ridiculous, even if it's also dangerously incompetent and as such no
 > real laughing matter.
 >
 > Why do you mention Bin Laden anyway? There are thousands of bigger
 > and smaller groups around the world (they exists in every country
 > more or less) that we'd label as terrorists in the western part of
 > the world.

And all of them are instruments of the affluent and well connected.
For example Shining Path was not poor peasants, but academics and
students.

For the most part using terror are not those suffering injustice, and
all of them are those inflicting injustice.  This is particularly the
case with Islamic terror.  For the most part it is not those suffering
Dhimmi status that engage in terrorism, but those who in their native
countries are successful in inflicting Dhimmi status on those of the
incorrect religion, and who apply terror in the hope of expanding this
success.

Al Quaeda attacked westerners because of their considerable success in
murdering and raping Afghans.   Jemaah Islamiyah because of their
considerable success in murdering and raping Timorese and Ambionese.

Today's Islamic terrorism, like yesterday's communist terrorism, is
the actions of evil men whose considerably privilege and comfort
arises from the injustice and oppression that they have successfully
inflicted, and that they intend to inflict a great deal more of.

Back before the fall of communism, wherever the master's boot smashed
into the face of a child, you lot would loudly praise the master, and
demonize the child as a CIA agent.  Now, after the fall of communism,
you are still at it, even though the masters no longer even pretend to
be acting to defend the poor and oppressed.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      QeJ5sNOExxqx0Vq7NTG0bDDnwEip8vKbsX9+9d8i
      4IDiep3tuDmwKA77n4H3u9nHRV2g6oqOWQkRYfFcW