This Memorable Day

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Thu Nov 4 04:40:04 PST 2004

James A. Donald:

> You are quite right, it is unjust that people like Bin Laden are so
> immensely rich with oil wealth.  To remedy this problem, Bush
> should confiscate the Middle Eastern oil reserves.
>
> You are using stale old communist rhetoric - but today's terrorists
> no longer not even pretend to fight on behalf of the poor and
> oppressed.

    This was quite lame and doesn't really deserve a response.

    To label any argument that points out the obvious circumstance
that injustice feeds hatred as communist propaganda, is really only
ridiculous, even if it's also dangerously incompetent and as such no
real laughing matter.

    Why do you mention Bin Laden anyway? There are thousands of
bigger and smaller groups around the world (they exists in every
country more or less) that we'd label as terrorists in the western
part of the world. You think every one of these hundreds of thousands
or perhaps millions of recruits and followers are millionaires?
Fantastically lame comment to a real and important issue.

    Should we take you seriously when you write these childish rants?

    I don't know what to fear the most, the dangerous ignorance of
those of your kind or what dictatorial rulers may accomplish using
your ignorant kind as followers who do not question the truths from
the authorities. Hitler did it in the 30's election where some 37%
voted for the nazis, in a democratic multi-party election I might
add. Some of the ingrediences present then in Hitler's rhetoric are
also present today in Bush's rhetoric, even though I don't mean to
make the comparison .

    We just cannot afford to be this naive.

    I can't help thinking about the fact that we usually portray
Americans as a religious and church going people. Perhaps some 25%
attend church on a somewhat regular basis. To make matters worse
those people seem to vote for Bush(?). One can't help wonder if
they're literate and if they actually read the bible and it's message
of love, understanding, forgiveness and compassion for their fellow
man.

    May god bless the world, we may need it.

Johnny Doelittle

Men willingly believe what they wish.
(Julius Caesar)

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.
(von Goethe)