photodisc search (was Re: BOUNTY BEAR is Faster ...)

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:01:45 PDT 2004

Yeah, but this is a metadata search, correct? Seems to me Our Protectors(TM)
are probably able to search a vast database of images themselves. In other
words, go look for details they hadn't previously thought of as being
important (and hence were not available in metadata). Given high-density
CCDs and real cheap storage, these details may be very minute, or perhaps
small+far away.

-TD