US Finally Kills The 2nd Ammendment

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Jan 11 16:45:22 PST 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Steve Furlong wrote:

> I've occasionally handed out pamphlets on jury nullification outside the
> local county courthouse. Never been arrested for it, but I've caught a
> raft of shit from cops.

Have you done this since 9/11?  I know that in my [red]neck of the woods, I
would without question be spending a few days in the system for this.
Interestingly, the first nullification pamphlet I ever received was from a
cop I know: he was also handing these out at one time (a loooonggg time ago).
Not all LEAs are without clue, just the vast majority of them :-(

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

"Unbridled nationalism, as distinguished from a sane and legitimate
patriotism, must give way to a wider loyalty, to the love of humanity as a
whole. Bah'u'llh's statement is: "The earth is but one country, and mankind
its citizens."

The Promise of World Peace
http://www.us.bahai.org/interactive/pdaFiles/pwp.htm