US Finally Kills The 2nd Ammendment

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Sun Jan 11 23:26:26 PST 2004

On Jan 11, 2004, at 4:45 PM, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Steve Furlong wrote:
>
>> I've occasionally handed out pamphlets on jury nullification outside
>> the
>> local county courthouse. Never been arrested for it, but I've caught a
>> raft of shit from cops.
>
> Have you done this since 9/11?  I know that in my [red]neck of the
> woods, I
> would without question be spending a few days in the system for this.

That's what sniper rifles with low light scopes are for: kill one or
both or all of the cops who arrested you in this way. Cops who abuse
the criminal system and violate constitutional rights blatantly have
earned killing.

(A Remington 700 or Winchester 70 in .308 or .300 Savage, with
something like a Leupold or Swarovski 7 x 40 scope, is very good for
this kind of work. Safe shots from 200 meters away. (Yes, much longer
shots are possible, but may miss. Do some practice at the range at 200
m to see what I mean.) The Beltway sniper took his shots at this range
or closer.)

Even easier in redneck, i.e., rural, regions, where most houses are
near wooded areas.

--Tim May

Long Live Falun Gong! Death to the Chinese Communist Party!
****U R G E N T****
Crypto transmission failed...arms shipment to Shanghai delayed...will
re-route through Hong Kong...nerve gas (VX) to follow soonest.

Death to oppressors of Falun Gong!
2002FC
2bB,25B;bb bB+bbbB*
B*b"bKN)C7B B1B1B.B1b!B:b	 b	KbB?B1B1C&B)N)B4bCbObB.B,C7OB6B?B)bOB5N)bB?OK
d8-e=d<e>e(g>e=i"ed8
f6g-f3h=.e
f/eg>e=d::f	d?!e%	geeeg+e=d9f,hig8fgc...d;
e$)efe$)e8d;f;g;i=e(ed:,h/e>ed8-e=gi"e/<d::h>>fe1h/ch?d9f/d8
d8*e%=f:d<f%fif1f3=f0d8;e8-e
d;gee?d;,o<h?+e.3ee93d?!d;0h?e
(f/d8g'
d;d;,ih&e(d8-e=f>e<gh!d8:c