Another John Young Sighting

Justin justin-cypherpunks at soze.net
Wed Aug 25 09:31:10 PDT 2004

On 2004-08-25T10:28:34-0400, Sunder wrote:

> All Hail Cthulhu!  Why worship the lesser evil?
> Vote for Cthulhu!   Why vote for the lesser evil?

You're saying Cthulhu is a greater evil than Bush?

Mr. Three Purple Hearts is fairly evil as well.  I don't know whether he
surpasses Cthulhu though.

--
"When in our age we hear these words: It will be judged by the result--then we
know at once with whom we have the honor of speaking.  Those who talk this way