Another John Young Sighting

John Kelsey kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 25 07:42:12 PDT 2004

Yep, I think you hit it on the head.  I'll bet the list of suspected terrorists never get a name removed other than by death, if then.  Who wants to be the guy who correctly assessent the evidence to remove someone's name, only to have the same guy blow up a plane a year later?  IMO, this seems like a fundamental problem with watchlists.

>Peter

--John Kelsey