Michael Moore in Cambridge (download speech)

Howie Goodell howie.goodell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 21:06:39 PDT 2004

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:35:08 -0400, Pete Capelli <pcapelli at gmail.com> wrote:

> > The file will be available for download a short period of time.
> > Michael shows us what the upcoming election is all about.
>
> It's all about a promotion tour for his movie?

Yeah, and Paul Revere rode to Lexington to promote his silversmithing
business.  "A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and
the value of nothing."  Mr. Moore speaks eloquently for the Left, the
Center, and even former right-wing folks like me to join forces to get
rid of the most cynical, opportunistic, divisive, and un-American
administration since Richard Nixon's.  Don't whine next year about the
terrible Administration if you don't take your chance this year to
replace it with a much more reasonable one.

Howie Goodell

--
Howie Goodell  hgoodell at cs.uml.edu  http://goodL.org
Hardware control  Info Visualization  User interface