Al-Q targeting NY corporations...ah well.

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Mon Aug 2 20:37:06 PDT 2004

At 09:53 PM 8/1/04 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:
>the following statements are officially* fairly cypherpunkinsh:

>* Fuck you Variola...I just had a couple of dark Spatens ON TAP. I
therefore
>declare that any Cypherpunk is officially authorized to make an
official
>Cypherpunk statement, particularly if it a) Gets them some poontang

Wouldn't that be cypherpinkish, then?

Ok, Tyler, you're our official spokesman.  We'll be sure to give your
name
when getting the no lawyers no charges no rights no shit treatment...

-----

A few more Halliburton well loggers missing and we'll have enough for
a crude urchin initiator...

------
"Can you hear me now?" -UBL