Al-Q targeting NY corporations...ah well.

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 18:53:12 PDT 2004

Oh yeah...

For those Cypherpunks that actually have sex with something other than their
fist, the following statements are officially* fairly cypherpunkinsh:

"Hey...if I have to take out that garbage then the terrrorists have won."

"Ah well. We had a pretty good run. Let's face the fact that the party's
over."

"If you don't give me that blowjob tonight, then the terrorist have won."

"Hey...bin Laden's MUCH safer than Washington Heights."

"Why can't they blow up the goddam Hollywood sign...all those LA-LA-ers are
just dying to have candlelight vigils and sing CoomByeYa."

* Fuck you Variola...I just had a couple of dark Spatens ON TAP. I therefore
declare that any Cypherpunk is officially authorized to make an official
Cypherpunk statement, particularly if it a) Gets them some poontang, b) Gets
them a few extra $$$, c) deflects any kind of bullzhit, real or perceived,
or 4) Ya' just feel like making an official statement. Such official
statements can completely contradict any other official statement, and that
are by no means binding on any other subscriber to the Cypherpunks list (and
of course they couldn't be).