Al-Q targeting NY corporations?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 14:31:20 PDT 2004

"Nah, if you're an Al Qaeda member, it's
your duty to open up more donut shops and in fact, have a policy of free
donuts to every cop.  Infact, you should send crates of donuts to every
police precinct several times a day.  I'd suggest a 10:1 donut to officer
ratio."

I'm pretty sure I saw bin Laden working in "Kabab King" in Jackson Heights.
I know it's him 'cause when I ordered I saw him spit on my Kababs. I said,
"yo Osama...what the fuck're you doin' to my Kebabs". His reply: "Fuck you
infidel. You want Pakistani food go to a buffet down the street."

As for targeting Financial Institutions, I went and painted a giant "JP
Morgan" symbol on the roof of Madison Square Garden last week. Think it'll
work? If it doesn't, like I said I'll try to sniff a hotspot from under the
rubble for one last Cypherpunks post.

-TD