Al-Q targeting NY corporations?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Aug 1 14:51:01 PDT 2004

Not yet aware the NY-bound wetback had been nabbed we posted material
and photos on July 29 about how Amtrak and Long Island Railroad Manhattan
tunnels provide easy access to Madison Square Garden located above
subterranean Penn Station and the nearby post office where the thousands
of press are to be isolated from protestors:

http://cryptome.org/rnc-prep-01.htm

We noted that the tunnels are known to be highly hazardous due to
lack of fire protection and emergency exits.

Shortly a flood of hits started coming from federal, NY state and NYC
security IPs -- Treasury, Homeland Security, DOT, GSA; Kallstrom's
NYS Office of Public Security and a host of Albany agencies; NYPD,
FDNY, the Transit Agency; Suffolk County adjoining NYC; various
from New Jersey; and a slew of other locations. While some were
familiar, a lot of these had not come around before.

None telephoned or visited, maybe during the work week when the
round-up begins as a result of squeezing the intruder.

Presumably red-team postings -- call them chatter, or better: the naming
of specific targets -- get fired off to tight-fisted financing agencies
to cut loose some emergency bucks, in the Bush re-election manner.

Many more to come before November. Perhaps some real, more
more likely fabbed from odds and ends sucked from the ether
of hard-up operatives -- NYPD Intelligence Commish is ex-CIA.

Ridge has just named names of targets, being unable to get
serious attention with over-used chatter. One notable target in
every major city, perfect campaign fodder.

We'll be providing more red-team tell-tales of what's wrong with
security in NYC, pisspoor at warding off those who hate it, great
at alluring the haters to its sin spots, Wall Street, finance cesses,
et al, many such love-haters who will soon be convening to expurge
their sins at the hallowed ground zip, praying for more of the
golden natsec rain.