<nettime> PlayFair > Sarovar

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Apr 19 21:59:45 PDT 2004

That seemed short-lived.  Both links to the Playfair project at Sarovar are dead:
http://sarovar.org/projects/playfair/ and http://playfair.sarovar.org/  The search
function doesn't come up with anything either...

Has there been any further news on this?

--Bob.

This is what R. A. Hettinga <rah at shipwright.com> said
about "<nettime> PlayFair  > Sarovar" on 12 Apr 2004 at 13:42