<nettime> PlayFair > Sarovar

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Mon Apr 12 11:13:54 PDT 2004

The GNU-Darwin Distribution is taking a stand against what Apple has
done, and we have blackened our website so that people will take notice.

http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

MacNN is also running a story about it, and it is interesting that
Apple has sometimes used the DMCA to threaten them as well.

http://www.macnn.com/news/24175

There are some discussion threads about it, although most messages are
still in the queue and not yet visible.

Here is a link to the original post.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

--
Visit proclus realm! http://proclus.tripod.com/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type APPLICATION/pgp-signature]