US Brings Freedom of Expression to Iraq

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Apr 16 11:31:34 PDT 2004

At 03:33 PM 4/15/04 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:
>Ah shit I hate hearing this. Is it possible to retroactively re-cast a
>"terrorist" attack (eg, World Trade Center) into regular old, 'valid'
>warfare? Bush policies seem to be doing this.

We are freedom fighters.
They are terrorists.
Any questions?

>Meanwhile, it seems Al Qaeda has offered some kind of bizarre 'treaty"
>the Europeans while hardening their stance on the US. SOunds like there

>getting smarter...

What is bizarre about offering a contract?   "Get your filthy hands off
my desert
xor suffer for not doing same"    The US said the same (with a more
temperate
piece of real estate) to the UK, once.  Apparently some need to be
reminded
that gentlemen don't occupy other countries.

There are comments in the oral contract which remind the populace that
they
suffer for the behavior of their "leaders".   Its all very obvious.
Osama, bless
his naif little heart, even credits the populace with being rational,
and with
controlling the leaders.  Obviously he's not paid close enough
attention, but
reception is poor in the hills.  Maybe he thinks Spain's sensitivity is
typical.
Maybe the weeks leading up to the next US Election will be extra fun.
Good luck getting any reasonable discussion about the truce in this
country.

There's also a PR value to other Moslems in offering a truce.  And the
morality
of warning before acting.  Maybe some stego value too, but that would be
paranoid.