US Brings Freedom of Expression to Iraq

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:33:31 PDT 2004

"I don't suppose there'll be any civilians in
AmeriKKKa either, and therefore, it will be impossible to label any
destructive act committed against the US, either at home or abroad, as
"terrorist.""

Ah shit I hate hearing this. Is it possible to retroactively re-cast a
"terrorist" attack (eg, World Trade Center) into regular old, 'valid'
warfare? Bush policies seem to be doing this.

Meanwhile, it seems Al Qaeda has offered some kind of bizarre 'treaty" to
the Europeans while hardening their stance on the US. SOunds like there
getting smarter...

-TD