Fornicalia Lawmaker Moves to Block Gmail

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue Apr 13 00:25:46 PDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Riad S. Wahby wrote:

> A private interaction between two consenting parties has absolutely
> nothing to do with the state, period.  The bitch supporting this shit
> should be removed from office forthwith.

And based on this [quite valid] criteria, we should remove 90+ percent of all
the little vermin running around in various gubmints "protecting us".

Instead of removing her, they'll likely reelect her for "watching out for
their interests".  :-((

--
"How do you change anything, except stand in one place
and scream and scream and scream and then make more people

Sally Fields