current status of cypherpunks, tim may, etc. ??

Joe Schmoe non_secure at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 22:42:15 PDT 2004

--- "Riad S. Wahby" <rsw at jfet.org> wrote:

> view.  Apparently he's still to be found posting on
> various Usenet
> groups.  RAH knows more about this than I do.

That's the other question I had ... I keep hearing
about alt.cypherpunks, but there is nothing there -
regardless of whether I look through google groups or
other news2web or news2mail translations,
alt.cypherpunks is totally dead - maybe 1-2 posts per
month, and most of them test posts or garbage, and
this goes back at least for the last year...

Is there some secret or alternate news feed that has
the real list, or is alt.cyperpunks just dead ?