current status of cypherpunks, tim may, etc. ??

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Apr 11 00:49:02 PDT 2004

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Riad S. Wahby wrote:

> > 2. Was tim may being filtered from minder, or is he
> > just gone now ?
>
> I talked to him a little bit after lne went down; he said he wasn't
> interested in posting to the list any more.  Quite unfortunate, in my
> view.  Apparently he's still to be found posting on various Usenet
> groups.

Unfortunate?  I don't know.  Tim's gone a little whacko over the last few
years, and it doesn't look like his meds are doing crap for him:

Subject: Re: Details Magazine publishes outrageous anti-Asian, anti-gay
feature
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 23:59:43 -0700
From: Tim May <timcmay at removethis.got.net>
Newsgroups:
ba.general,la.general,nyc.general,soc.culture.asian.american,scruz.general,misc.survivalism

In article <104f1ca7.0404092233.1321eae4 at posting.google.com>, Whitney
McNally <wm at whitneymcnally.com> wrote:

> I decided to do something funny and hopefully constructive about the
> details magazine controversy.
>
> www.whitneymcnally.com

"Nigger, or Thief?"

Is there really a difference?

Thirty years ago, even more, I was prepared to give the negro a chance.
Now, so many years later, so many excuses later, so many crimes later,
I say we ought to either give passage back to Biafra and Ruwanda and
other hellholes for those negroes who request it, or charge those who
remain for the benefits of white civilization we gave them over the
past few hundred years.

And for those who have been on welfare, or AFDC, or WICC, or any of the
giveaway subsidies to the negro, they must pay back what they took from
working people, with interest, or be sent up the chimneys. Their
choice.

The negro has stolen from the European for way too long.

--Tim May