current status of cypherpunks, tim may, etc. ??

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Apr 11 09:43:58 PDT 2004

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Riad S. Wahby wrote:

> The part I find unfortunate is that, along with his less tactful
> points, gone are his insightful ones.

This is the point I was trying to make (by reposting his latest "insight").
We all have those ghosts we'd like to see dead.  Hell, I've got more than
most, and maybe even as many as Tim, but if there isn't - even occasionally -
another thought being expressed that "Up the chimneys with X", what's the
point of listening?

CP is certianly less for the missing May.  But the currently posting May
isn't worth listening to.

--
"How do you change anything, except stand in one place
and scream and scream and scream and then make more people

Sally Fields