Liquidating the Mud People

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Sat Sep 20 19:32:27 PDT 2003

On Saturday, September 20, 2003, at 06:27  PM, Eric Cordian wrote:

> News services are reporting that US Troops, who have been holding
> regular
> drunken parties at the Baghdad Zoo, have shot and killed the Zoo's rare
> Bengal tiger.
>
> It seems not only civilians are in danger from US Troops in the
> Occupied
> Iraqi Territories.

Even the Evil Baathists had the sense and respect to keep the zoos and
other institutions running.

Now that  the cowboys and good ole boys have taken over, it's target
practice on civilians and shooting caged tigers.

And worse things. And we are paying an average of $3000 per year per
taxpayer, charged to our collective credit cards of course, to pay for
Dick Cheney's company to grow richer, for George Bush's oil interests
to benefit, and for the creation of a state more inimical to American
interests than anything a guy living in the mountains of Afghanistan
could ever have imagined.

Which was probably the intent all along for those who support and
benefit from the National Security State.

But, the other side of me is chortling. A clusterfuck which is
unfolding nicely. Deaths of imperialist soldiers on a daily basis,
thefts of the electoral process by their Democrap opponents back home,
more unwinding of U.S. support, and the growing prospects for some true
strikes at the heartland.

What's not to like? (Just steer clear of the major population centers
which are pawns in this game.)

Me, I don't fly on Jet CIA Blue or Delta Delta Operations, or any other
of the Big Brother-controlled airlines. (And now they are financially
suffering and want citizen-unit taxes to bail them out...any airline
which takes tax subsidies deserves to have its airplanes blown out of
the sky....KA_BOOOOOOM.)

And I rarely leave Santa Cruz these days. And I keep my claymores in
good shape and my perimeter alarms armed.

This fascist and communist nation has danced to the tune of the Mud
People too long.

--Tim May