Drunken US Troops Kill Rare Tiger

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Sat Sep 20 18:27:03 PDT 2003

News services are reporting that US Troops, who have been holding regular
drunken parties at the Baghdad Zoo, have shot and killed the Zoo's rare
Bengal tiger.

It seems not only civilians are in danger from US Troops in the Occupied
Iraqi Territories.

In my opinion, the tiger was worth more than all the US Troops currently
occupying Iraq.  An occupation in violation of international law as part
of Shrub's unprovoked War of Aggression to settle his family grudge with
Saddam Hussein, control the world's oil supply, and take out one of the
two regimes that refused to pressure the Palestinians to make peace on
Israel's terms.

A few years ago, I said there were no civilians in Israel, and therefore
no retaliation by the Palestinians against Israeli military aggression
could be considered a terrorist act.

If AmeriKKKa freely re-elects Shrub, because Americans admire his bullying
the rest of the world, and the American people freely support and fund
such activities as the Pax AmeriKKKana, and unprovoked wars of aggression,
then it's probably true there are no civilians in AmeriKKKa either.

I no longer consider 9/11 a terrorist act.

Some URLs on the tiger...

http://us.rediff.com/news/2003/sep/20iraq1.htm
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-12796568,00.html

--