Commercial Spam-blocker with Sender-Pays using PayPal

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Tue May 20 01:22:58 PDT 2003

I'm forwarding this just because it's the first time I've seen a commercial
spam-blocker program that implements sender-pays, so it seemed topical.
I don't know if any of their customers have actually implemented that feature
(it's got other alternatives like a Bayesian filter and Turing auto-responder)
or if anybody has actually bothered to send them mail if they use it.

(Their email for it looks like semi-spammy drivel, but they've got permission,
because I was once interested in getting updates about one of their
other packages and haven't bothered unsubscribing.)

		Bill