Mike Hawash

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 06:42:13 PDT 2003

Neil Johnson wrote...

"An "source" claims he/she "thought" he saw someone "maybe" fitting hawash's
description  "maybe" talking with the other guys at the hotel in China."

Do you know where in China the hotel was? I'm assuming it was out by
Afghanistan, in which case Hawash looked like practically everybody there:
Western Xinjiang province is very Muslim (Tajiks, Uzbeks, Uigurs), with not
too many Chinese (well, no Han Chinese...there may be some Hui Moslems out
that far west). Half of the guys there will look like the Hawash picture
they're floating these days (yeah, the one where he's wearing a beard and
looking real scary...).

FYI...the largest Mosque in the world is actually located in that area
(Urumqi, maybe? Tashkent? I can't remember...)

In other words, that's exceedingly flimsy evidence.

-TD