Mike Hawash

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu May 1 06:48:46 PDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 07:06:11PM -0700, Tim May wrote:
> Don't forget the copy of the Koran they found when the ninjas raided
> his house. That alone justified the holding without charges, without
> bail, without access to a lawyer. Habeas Corpus never recovered from

Tim, come now. He was able to have one phone call a week of up to ten
minutes (or something like that) with his lawyer. I'm SURE it wasn't
monitored. I'm SURE that was sufficient time to discuss legal strategy.

Truly, your hostile comments do the hard working prosecutors at the
U.S. Department of Justice a grave disservice in their brave fight
against domestic terrorists.

-Declan