Low cost cruise missile

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sun Jun 29 01:44:15 PDT 2003

At 03:55 PM 6/29/03 +1200, Peter Gutmann wrote:
>Good grief, what a load of drivel!  I'm sure Bruce will be amused to
hear that
>the toys he plays with in his spare time are now a threat to world
security...
>I wonder what his pulsejet-powered go-kart would be classed as?

Its a good thing that SRL [srl.org]  is concerned with art (and pissing
off fire marshalls), not terrorism...

The German V-2 and the US Honest John missiles were both unguided.
That's 50 year old tech.

"Terrorists are the only true avant-garde artists because they're the
only ones who are still capable of really surprising people."
---Laurie Anderson