Is Hatch a Mormon or a crypto Satanist?

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat Jun 21 10:24:04 PDT 2003

At 07:36 PM 6/20/03 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:
>"Except Utah is not in the South by anybody's definition."
>
>Also as it happens I saw that WIERD Temple downtown there, and asked
"Sister
>Johnson" if she really believed God was a guy kicked back in a
Laz-Z-Boy on
>the planet Kolab. She could not tell me decisely that this was not the
case.

>Is Hatch a Mormon?

Surely you jest.  Anyone in any office in Utah is a Mormon.  And most of
the profs
at the universities there.  Good luck trying to buy a beer, BTW.

If they didn't own Utah, they would be firebombed faster than you can
say Janet Reno.
They only got to own Utah because they Judased their own religious
beliefs (polygamy)
to suck up to the rest of the (puritan-based) country.

I have no beef with anyone practicing their mental illnesses privately,
but when they
use the violence of the State to coerce others, they need killing.

---
Reminds me of when a sociologist was interviewing a southern farmer:
Why do you think the murder rate is higher in the south?
I guess more southerners need killin'.
as told by Aaron Evans