SIGINT planes vs. schizophrenic mapping

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 14:33:25 PDT 2003

Oh, I forgot their might be some other purpose for AWAC-type mapping of an
urban area.

Although it's not too well known, McDonalds and other fast-food franchises
actually have state-monitored radio-frequency 'beacons'. These beacons
transmit at a special frequency that the brains of schizophrenics are very
sensitive to, and that draws schizophrenics like flies. And if you've seen
an inner-city McDonalds full of homeless and assorted schizos, its either
because their transmitter has drifted out of spec, or they've deliberated
boosted it up to increase sales.

So one purpose of those AWACs is obviously to map the fields of such
transmitters. And its not the licensed ones they're worried about...imagine
some 'terrorist' or other troublemaker getting one of those things and then
cranking it up near some big political meeting, like G4 or whatever. (It's
apparently happened on several occasions...apparently Woodstock was actually
a pre-cmmmercial military test of the thing.)

Anyone know the frequency of that device? I think it it's the megahertz
region, but don't quote me.

-TD