Dna samples of world leaders

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Wed Jul 23 14:24:47 PDT 2003

At 1:40 PM -0700 7/23/03, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> Yesterdays briefing on the death of saddams sons-the
>
>What is most troubling is that USG assumes (correctly ?) that
>assassinating relatives of enemies of the state will be welcomed
>by the public.

I think the evidence is strong that they were as bad as Sadam.  If Sadam
was an "enemy of the state", then they were too.

I also think that assassinate is the wrong word to use to describe what
happens to someone when an army says, "Come out with your hands up", and
instead they come out shooting.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | "A Jobless Recovery is | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | like a Breadless Sand- | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz at pwpconsult.com | wich." -- Steve Schear | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA