Dna samples of world leaders

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Jul 23 14:17:08 PDT 2003

Right, just because Shrubb-ya and Blair lied to get congress to approve a
war on Iraq so he could steal the oil, it doesn't mean that Saddam was a
saint and that his human rights violations (read: torture, murder, rape,
pillage) could be dismissed, and he didn't deserve to be forced off the
throne.

The Hussein bunch got what they deserved.  Fuck'em.

What's disturbing is that "we" put that motherfucker in power, and
supplied him with the means to carry out his attrocies against his own
people, we fueld the fires of the Iran/Iraq war by feeding both sides with
weapons and intel, and so on.

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------