Tyler Durdens

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Jan 3 01:54:16 PST 2003

On Tuesday, December 31, 2002, at 07:38  AM, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Actually, Tyler Durden (ie, me) wrote what is attributed to the
> generic anonymous name of Norman Nescio. Anyway,...

Hilarious to see a generic "Tyler Durden," last seen in movie theaters,
claiming to be the _real_ Tyler Durden. Dueling nyms, making the point
for why either persistent names with traceable ISPs or digital
signatures are a better solution.

--Tyler Durden (the real one, not one of the three impostors)