happy new year

danny tang danny_tang at dialthis.com
Thu Jan 2 22:49:41 PST 2003

Hello, we got a New year present for you if you are a Chinese
in USA, if not, I am sorry for interrupting you!
Now we provide 15 minutes free call for every Chinese to make a
call to China, or 30 minutes to Taiwan or Hong Kong. I am sorry; it is
only for 15 minutes or 30 minutes, for you know there are so many
friends in USA.
If you agree with the 10 minutes free call, tell me your phone number,
and i will register your phone number in our system.
That you can make a free call.
When we register you in our system, the system will send you an E-mail telling
you how to make a free call!
whatever is says, you don't have to pay anything or do anything,
except say thanks to me!
happy new year!
Danny Tang   danny_tang at dialthis.com
Bigredphone
PS: 1,if you think our present is good to your friends, please forward this mail! thanks a lot!!!!!!!
2,our non-free servise is only 6.6 penny/minute to china.