Passenger rail is for adventurers and bums

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:05:30 PST 2003

"That's redundant in the modern US. Too bad; there needs to be a
counterbalance to the right-wing control freaks, but the left just
isn't up to it."

Good comment. Indeed, the only thing the Democrats seem to stand for is that
they aren't republicans. Meanwhile, the economics of the 'real' left leaves
them with a big fat credibility hole right in the center, so no one listens
to their politics either.

-TD