Passenger rail is for adventurers and bums

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Mon Feb 3 15:31:03 PST 2003

On Friday 31 January 2003 12:40, Tim May wrote:
> On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 07:58  AM, Harmon Seaver wrote:
(snipped)

> I understand your politics is lefty...this has been shining through
> for years.
>
> But your analytical skills are lacking.

That's redundant in the modern US. Too bad; there needs to be a
counterbalance to the right-wing control freaks, but the left just
isn't up to it.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

You don't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher
moral development. You expect them to obey the law because they know
that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged.
    --Michael Shirley