Vengeance Libertarianism

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 11:17:12 PST 2003

James Donald wrote...

"You just issued the "sovereignty" rationalization for Saddam's
crimes,"

Hey...I just heard that a country that's even MORE free than the US has
decided to liberate us from our oppressors in Washington DC. Don't stand on
your balcony to cheer for them as they roll through your town,
however...some of the "instigators" that support the old regime have been
causing trouble, so you're bound to mistaken for one of them and get shot.
Just remember: this is so you can be FREE....

-TD