[IP] FBI Issues Alert Against Almanac Carriers

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 31 10:30:24 PST 2003

    --
On 30 Dec 2003 at 20:12, Tim May wrote:
> Today's news is that analysts are saying a successful
> prosecution of Saddam on "war crimes" is going to be nearly
> impossible, given that he was a sovereign leader attacked by
> a foreign power

Tim, that is not news analysis, that is commie self delusion.

Saddam murdered huge numbers of civilians, we are still digging
up the mass graves.

Solution:  Give him to his victims, who certainly have
jurisdiction. They charge him with mass murder.

That is Bush's stated policy, and it is the obvious legal thing
to do, plus it serves US interests.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     9dDFeBh50VfyzVEqhAXb0MHbGm7WuW5DGYKiwQca
     4bLVwdNfWF+vJtWfxn4CvL+RK0v8bccov+5B3n1Ad