alt.anonymous.messages

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Dec 10 14:07:33 PST 2003

    --
On 10 Dec 2003 at 18:22, Anatoly Vorobey wrote:
> alt.anonymous.messages has a healthy amount of traffic.
> Google Groups says they have a bit more than 200 messages in
> it on December 9, for example. I assume nearly all of it is
> from remailers posting to Usenet (or remailers sending mail
> to mail2news gateways), otherwise there's little point of
> using it.

You do not need to use remailers to take advantage of
alt.anonymous.messages.  If someone posts directly to
alt.anonymous. messages, still the adversary cannot tell who he
is posting to.  (Assuming his recipient sets his newsagent to
always download all new messages)

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     zMY49IWQvar+nBxNmFDbRihngyDWi30UIYQY9NAh
     4rVDPJdqGIjPUeycOPjbn3AbW2+7fZ0HFzy2xQEeX