JAP back doored

Vincent Penquerc'h Vincent.Penquerch at artworks.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 11:59:05 PDT 2003

> JAP was back doored by court order. It was a forced upgrade (after a
> service interruption) to monitor "one site" that continues to be

Still useful to protect against third party eavesdroppers, I guess.
Short of onion routing, are there any other services like that around,
apart from the likes of anonymizer.com ? I've been using JAP for some
time, but mainly to hide my IP from visited sites. Guess I'll keep on
using it. I'm on Win32 BTW, as headers indicate. I'm at work, too
paranoid to access Internet from my own Unix box ;)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h