[cta at hcsin.net: Re: CNN: 'Explores Possibility that Power Outage is Related to Internet Worm']

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Fri Aug 15 16:27:44 PDT 2003

   Somehow I have difficulty believing the these people could be so totally lame
as to be running mission-critical stuff like this on windoze. Please say it
isn't true. Is the military also now dependant on windoze? Bizarre, absolutely
bizarre. And here I thought it was probably caused by people with potato guns
firing tennis balls filled with concrete, attached to coils of wire cable,
dropping them across the power lines and transformer stations.

 --
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix