Blackout in NYC

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 07:49:28 PDT 2003

hi,

There wasn't much of traffic congestion on the
manhatten roads when they showed the images on bbc.
The manhatten road network is used in examples of
deflection routing. Also roads every where should be
like that :-)

In India during  summer-we have around 8 hours of
power cut daily.

For a moment think of all the iraqi's with  power
grids taken out now enjoying the 120+ farenhiet sun. A
few hours of luxury was gone and it was breaking news
in bbc.

Sarath.