IRS loses a big one?

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 07:49:20 PDT 2003

[Not surprisingly there appears to be no major U.S. media coverage]

IRS vs. KUGLIN
By Carl F. Worden

Forget the war in Iraq, Afghanistan and our excellent adventure in
Liberia. Forget about Kobe, Arnold, Arriana, Scott and Laci. The
biggest news of the entire week is that on August 8, 2003, the IRS
was unable to convince a jury in Memphis, Tennessee that the Federal
Tax Code requires the citizens to pay individual income taxes. I kid
you not...

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/08/10/ar_IRS_vs._KUGLIN.htm

also
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover.shtml

A foolish Constitutional inconsistency is the hobgoblin of freedom, adored
by judges and demagogue statesmen.
- Steve Schear