Hackers Bypass 4th Amendment

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Sat Aug 2 13:03:18 PDT 2003

On Saturday 02 August 2003 04:23, Eric Cordian wrote:
> Apparently, criminals can break into your home, and look for evidence
> of illegal activity and thoughtcrime, and if they find it or even
> plant it themselves, they can give it to the police, not be
> prosecuted for breaking in, and it can be used as evidence against
> you.

Sounds like an opportunity, not a problem. Anybody know John Asscruft's
home IP address?

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using
their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that
these people have these weapons at all!"  -- Rep. Henry Waxman