Making Money in Digital Money

John Kelsey kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 30 06:33:37 PDT 2003

At 12:00 AM 4/29/03 -0400, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>So, let me ask you this, folks: the second there *is* money in what
>you do, *exactly* what you're doing now for free, do you think you'll
>do it for free anymore?

I suppose that explains why nobody ever has sex except for
prostitutes.  Geez, Bob, sometimes you do it because it's *fun*.  This is
no less true of making music or writing fiction than it is of having sex or
cooking or writing code.  (Didn't most good programmers start programming
because it was more fun than most anything else they could find to do?  I
did.)

--John Kelsey, kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com
PGP: FA48 3237 9AD5 30AC EEDD  BBC8 2A80 6948 4CAA F259