How convenient...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 15:30:15 PDT 2003

if Iraq did in fact destroy all WMD, as he stated he did, and as we are now
beginning to acknowledge, how do we "justify" [read: "make legal"] our
recent BoyzWithToyz party?"

ANd don't forget that whole loadacrap about their WMDs being destroyed
"hours before the arrival of UN inspectors". Guess they took all that sarin
gas and flushed it down the toilet, huh....

In the end I think it's clear that they really didn't feel they needed to
work too hard to create credible lies.
-TD