How convenient...

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Apr 27 07:44:44 PDT 2003

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Justin wrote:

> I assume this means that nobody cares any longer about finding WoMD?

I have seen several different wire stories in the last few days where Shrub's
Thugs stated that "WMD may have been destroyed before the start of the
war".  I find it amazing that nobody in the press has stopped to ask the
obvious questions, for instance, if all WMD were destroyed before the war (as
Iraq stated), then (a) How is it that the US continually asserted that it
knew for FACT that these weapons existed, and even claimed to KNOW the exact
locations (but "wouldn't tell" Blix), and (b) if Iraq did in fact destroy all
WMD, as he stated he did, and as we are now beginning to acknowledge, how do
we "justify" [read: "make legal"] our recent BoyzWithToyz party?

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org