Quarantines may be justified

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Sat Apr 19 11:57:54 PDT 2003

On Saturday 19 April 2003 10:02, Harmon Seaver wrote:

> ... All smoking in public should
> be banned. No one has the right to pollute the air I have to breath,
> in any way.

Yah. Maj Variola already beat me to the point about perfume. And what
about people who don't bathe as often as I think they should?

> I shouldn't have to breath in...

Feel free to stop any time. No skin off our noses.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Guns will get you through times of no duct tape better than duct tape
will get you through times of no guns. -- Ron Kuby