Quarantines may be justified

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Apr 30 09:11:02 PDT 2003

Aparently you didn't think a bit longer before replying.  Might I ask,
where have I ever professed to be a libertarian, or for that matter
affiliated with ANY political party?

You've missed the forest for the pine needles.  Congrats, you've joined
Choate in my filter list. :)  Enjoy your stay.

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------