The secret government marches on...

Kevin S. Van Horn kvanhorn at ksvanhorn.com
Thu Apr 10 20:35:38 PDT 2003

James A. Donald wrote:

>but his claim was that the US was nowhere near the airport,

His claim was that he couldn't see them, and that even the mainstream
reports put them many kilometers away, if you read them carefully.

>the airport was in no imminent danger of falling,

And, according to the Sun-Sentinel report, it wasn't -- they reported it
as empty early in the morning.

>or even of being attacked,

Now you are being dishonest. He made no claim about what might happen in
the future, only  about what he was seeing at that moment.

>that in the unlikely event that the US had reached the
>outskirts, they had fled or been driven back.

This statement is complete fantasy, and corresponds to nothing that Fisk
actually wrote in his report.

I don't know much of anything about Fisk, but I now know that *you*
cannot be trusted to give an honest report.