The secret government marches on...

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Apr 10 20:31:14 PDT 2003

    --
James A. Donald:
> > Read fisk's account: http://tinyurl.com/995f
> >
> > Compare Fisk's account, with more mainstream accounts of
> > the same events: http://tinyurl.com/9966

Declan McCullagh
> I find Fisk's writing tedious and his comments about
> Americans lying juvenile. Yet even the two articles
> juxtaposed does not prove Fisk was lying; the New York Times
> article was posted on 4/4 -- Fisk's article could have been
> (and probably was) written days earlier.

You have failed to read the article -- he tells us when he
wrote it. Read his article, and fit the timeline of the events
he describes, against the timeline of events the other article
describes.  The time at which he claims to have visited the
airport in his account was an hour or two before the attack
began in the mainstream account.

If he was merely telling us the US had not taken, or was not
attacking, the airport, that would be no problem, but his claim
was that the US was nowhere near the airport, the airport was
in no imminent danger of falling, or even of being attacked,
that in the unlikely event that the US had reached the
outskirts, they had fled or been driven back.   He claimed to
have confirmed Baghdad Bob's account.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     UeOahX2F3qng0DuT72LmTbiYdgS6MD0POlGJxDXQ
     4ixc+yX9lOEwCVzsQ38DCmNPK7siG0rcLOR5le//t