Time for the UN to cease.

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 06:18:42 PDT 2003

hi,

What do we need the UN for any way.I think its a waste
of lot of money.

If you want to help kids you can help as a local
organisation.WHy security council-If you want peace
you can send your own peace keeping troops.How many
ethnic cleansings have the UN been able to stop?If you
want to give others food-send them food,why do you
need the UN?
Why do we need the ICJ-all trials are not fair and
unbaised?Why do we need UN to be a mouthpiece of US
and UK for spreading propoganda?

When the UN cease to exists others countries will have
the power to prevent aggressions as it no longer needs
to follow the commitment a perfectly useless
organisation called UN.

US stepped in when kuwait was invaded by iraq,what
happened to the Un when US invaded iraq?

The UN is not working-if it did,I wouldn't be saying
this.Who is going to respect the judgements of UN from
now any way?
So why don't all our nations spend the money on more
useful things like educating its children,provide help
and shelter.

Sarath.
http://tax.yahoo.com